Our goal is to ensure you’re happy with your purchase. You may return your products within 15 days after receiving them, for a refund of the purchase price less any applicable restocking fee. We ask that you first contact our Customer Support team, as we can resolve most issues.
- This policy covers products purchased on Essential.com by customers within the United States.
- For devices purchased elsewhere, please consult the respective retailer's policy by contacting them directly.
- You have 15 calendar days to request a return from the date you received your order.
- To be eligible for a refund, your device must be returned in its original condition, unmodified, and free of damage or changes to its cosmetic appearance.
- Your device must be returned in its original packaging, including all accessories and documentation that were included when you received it e.g. the USB Cable, Headphone Adapter, and Fast Charger.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com to request a return.
- The representative will gather the required information and initiate the return process.
- Once we receive the item and verify it is undamaged we will initiate a refund, less any applicable restocking fee. Refunds will be sent to the original method of payment within five business days of receipt of the returned item.
- Please contact your card issuer for questions about when the credit will be posted to your account. Typically this occurs within 2-3 business days.
- Restocking fees do not apply to devices that are returned unopened or are returned due to a manufacturing defect.
- Essential Phone restocking fee: $35
- Essential 360 Camera restocking fee: $20